- Averil Phillips & Family are funeral directors in Kettering.
Our Promise to You
A Family run business by Tim, Sarah and Averil Phillips. We are one of the only two remaining independent family run funeral homes in the Kettering area. Our approach is to care for your family by our family in your time of need. We understand how it feels to lose a loved one and will help you in any way that we can
For Kettering, Corby and the surrounding areas we are available to you whenever you need us 24 hours a day 7 days a week – all year round.
Services We Can Offer
- Home visits or office arrangements – whatever is best for you. We understand that everyone’s needs are different and will accommodate you in any way that we can. All appointments will be at times to suit you.
- 24 hour service – a round-the-clock service to respond in your time of need.
- Private Chapels of Rest – to allow time to say goodbye in your own time.
- Catering – should you require catering following the service. Further information on request.
- Memorials – our trained staff will go through the options available to you and help you to make the most appropriate choice to remember your loved one.
- Floral tributes – we can arrange for flowers and arrangements to be delivered to our premises and ensure that they are in place for the service. All cards can be collected to enable you to respond in your own time.
- Pre-paid funeral plans – to cater for forward planning for yourself or close family.
- Green burials – many options available for the more eco-friendly client.
Whatever your funeral needs, whenever you may need us, we are the independent funeral directors in the Kettering area.