We are available to help you when you need us most, whatever the time, whatever the day.
Considering Your Personal Needs
All the funeral directors listed can cater for all your funeral needs
- Choosing the right funeral director for you
- Arranging a funeral
- Funeral Plans
- What to do when someone dies
- Burial or Cremation
- Arranging a Memorial
- Floral Tributes
- How to register a death
- Dealing with the coroner
- Alternative Funeral Arrangements
Professionalism as a Guarantee
All the funeral directors listed are trained professionals with years of experience– so you can be confident in letting them arrange everything correctly. Many are family run businesses that have generations of expertise ensuring the highest standards for the funeral profession in terms of customer service and care for your loved ones.
The Funeral Directors UK Promise
Each funeral director listed is surveyed to ensure that its customer service, vehicles and premises are of the highest quality and fit for purpose.
We ask all our listed funeral directors to ensure that:
- They treat everyone that has died and their families with compassion, respect, sympathy and care.
- They provide a clear schedule of fees and that there are no hidden extras that are not accounted for.
- As much time as is needed is spent with you to ensure that your needs are met.
- They provide you with as much information as you require to make the right informed decisions.
- They pay as much attention to detail as possible and ensure they get everything right.
We expect them to deliver 100% to satisfy your expectations
Ask to examine any feedback they may have been given from previous customers, noting where they went the extra mile to exceed expectations.